Mental Health Professionals
Sometimes working as a mental heaIth professional in the international Anglophone community in Paris can be challenging and isolating. Whether you are beginning your practice or are an established practitioner, ICS offers support and assistance for the professional community.
For over 35 years ICS has organized an annual cocktail for Anglophone professionals. This major networking event helps bring together members of Anglophone associations, institutions, mental health and health practitioners, schools and other people serving the needs of English speakers in Paris. It is an opportunity to renew old friendships, create new connections and for new professionals in Paris to meet more established members of our community.
If you would like to discuss your professional needs with ICS, please contact us by phone or by using the web form.
- Networking and contact opportunities
- Workshops and seminars for professional development on cutting-edge topics
- Advice and professional support for colleagues
- Intercultural mediation for institutions and individuals
- Advice on ethical dilemmas arising in clinical practice
- Research on social and clinical issues relevant to the community
- Referrals for supervision