Sometimes working as a heaIth professional in the international Anglophone community can be challenging and isolating. Whether you are beginning your practice or are an established practitioner, ICS offers support and assistance for the professional community.
- Networking and contact opportunities.
- Workshops and seminars for professional development on cutting-edge topics.
- Advice and professional support for colleagues.
- Intercultural mediation for institutions and individuals.
- Advice on ethical dilemmas arising in clinical practice.
- Research on social and clinical issues relevant to the community.
- Referrals for supervision.
To make an appointment
If you would like to discuss your professional needs with ICS, please contact us by phone or by using the web form.
Call +33 (0)1 45 50 26 49 or use our private Web form.